Lowker Perusahaan Migas Singapura di Batam Desember 2015 - Inspector KTL Offshore
KTL Offshore is a company with a global vision: to extend our footprint internationally and to build upon our ability to be one of the world’s premium solution providers for lifting, mooring and subsea rigging equipment and services. As we implement the strategy required to attain our vision, KTL Offshore is changing to become a global company with a significant presence in the major Oil & Gas hubs around the developing markets of the world.
In view of our significant and growing business operations, we seek to hire the qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Position/ Title : Inspector
Location: Batam - Indonesia
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist with inspection work related to the offshore industry.
- Perform lifting gear inspections and proof load testing.
- Understand and comply with safety requirements at all job sites.
- Carry out wire rope inspection after attaining necessary qualifications.
- Complete administrative paperwork prior to commencement of work at various job sites.
- Ensure all equipment required for inspection jobs are prepared in advance, including cleaning, washing parts or buffing tools.
- Ensure all inspection jobs are done in accordance with clients’ requirements and in line with all relevant and applicable standards within stipulated time line.
- Compliance to all local and/or international safety regulations and established internal work procedures.
Qualification & Experience :
- Certified Lifting Gear Inspector,
- Certified Wire Rope Inspector with EMAG experience is prioritized.
- Preferably with NDT certifications
- Resourceful, physically fit to lift/carry equipment for jobs
- Meticulous and independent individual, with sense of initiative and able to work under minimal supervision
- Minimum 5 years experiences in the oil and gas or related industries
- Strong computer literate and Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment in MS Word format only in English with current & expected salary and recent photograph via email to: email@example.com